Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

The first snows are falling now here in Belgium. I have tried to show what I saw this afternoon in my countryside.

Quickly change your lines to Piceas, Abies, Sequoias, Cryptomerias, Araucarias, ...and that in only one click on each different stroke shape!

But like Risto's ones, this brush is also "inside named" (a mini tutorial in the file).

Enjoy and Happy Christmas !

ivan

Get the brush here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	conifer2.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	7964  

The first snows are falling now here in Belgium. I have tried to show what I saw this afternoon in my countryside.

Quickly change your lines to Piceas, Abies, Sequoias, Cryptomerias, Araucarias, ...and that in only one click on each different stroke shape!

But like Risto's ones, this brush is also "inside named" (a mini tutorial in the file).

Enjoy and Happy Christmas !

ivan

Get the brush here

It makes me homesick, sitting down here with no snow. It has been kinda cold here for the last couple of days though, it just isn't fair that I have to put up with cold but don't get any snow to go with it.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

That's looks great Ivan!

After getting more aquainted with Xara X, I think I'm gonna become a 'Brush Junkie'. LOL Gawd those are neat little tools!!!

Thanks to you, we can all be more creative. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Fuzzi [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!
    I'll get by with a little help from my friends!!!
    Thank You!!!

The conifers are a little bit like that here in Belgium today; I was in the train for one half of the day up to Antwerpen, one of the nice cities North of Belgium to find the best biscuits of our small Kingdom, and the landscape with a few snow, frost and sun was marvellous.

The only little problem with this brush is its long rendering time, but it works fine. Thus for deep forests with a lot of trees, convert several different tree shapes to bitmaps and create a new brush with these bitmaps.

Kindly yours,

ivan