Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Can any one to me how to do these effect which the arrow point.
    Thank you.picture here
    IP

Can any one to me how to do these effect which the arrow point.
    Thank you.picture here
    IP

Hey whitney.

The effect which you pointed to is similar to the one that I tried to do in one of my wallpapers (entitled Pre-Emptive, in the Gallery section)

To achieve this effect, you must first define a pattern. Open up a new, blank document (2 pixels x 1024 pixels), select the single row-marquee tool, and then click as close as you can to the first "row" of your blank document. Choose the default (black and white) colours from the colour palette, and fill the selection you made with Black.

Now,... go to Edit>>Define Pattern, and give your pattern a name. You can now close this document, or save it for later use.

Go now to the document which you wish to apply the pattern to. Select an area, and go to Edit>>Fill A Box with some Options will pop up. In the Contents section, Choose Pattern, and select your Pattern (the one you defined).

Now,.. to get the effect that you want, you have to experiment with the Polar Co-Ordinates Filter. You'll get different results depending on where, and how much of the document you select around your pattern. If you place the same pattern on two different layers, and apply the Polar Co-ordinates filter differently as well, you can get some really cool results.

Hope this helps!

Spectre

http://www3.sympatico.ca/the_spectre

IP

Nice tip, thanks!
    IP