Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi. I need a partner to work with, on a new website. This website will be a entertainment and graphics portal, that will include 3d-chat, community, etc... for more information, email me at:

bologna@rojo.as

Notes: Already have an existence domain and hosting with php4, asp, cgi-bin, MySQL. More details, when email.

Bologna
    IP

Hi. I need a partner to work with, on a new website. This website will be a entertainment and graphics portal, that will include 3d-chat, community, etc... for more information, email me at:

bologna@rojo.as

Notes: Already have an existence domain and hosting with php4, asp, cgi-bin, MySQL. More details, when email.

Bologna
    IP

I'd love to do something like that. you can check out my mad skills at www.fusionwi.com.

http://www.fusionwi.com/ltm.gif FusionWI.com
    IP

IP

Hello, my name is Steve Ha and I don't know how you feel about finding a partner through a post but you can check my stats at:
    http://www.flavorinnovator.com
    Be sure to check the Oyxgen page for my portfolio and I hope you have DSL or better. Be sure to get some FREE stuff too. Thanks for your time.

Steve H.
    Graphic Artist/ Muralist
    www.flavorinnovator.com
    IP

Some nice sites there fellas. Congratos. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

John...
    You should mention in your HTML tutes that the results are IE browser dependant. Unfortunately, not everyone is using an IE browser, yet. And us designers still have clients wanting compatibility with the less popular browsers. Oh well... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Just thought i'd bring that up. No biggy... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP