Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Is there a way of coding (either in the HTML or the js) alternative HREF links into the main NavBar so that browsers that don't support js (or at least not the drop down menus) can be redirected to separate pages with non-js navigation bars?

Cheers

Richard

Is there a way of coding (either in the HTML or the js) alternative HREF links into the main NavBar so that browsers that don't support js (or at least not the drop down menus) can be redirected to separate pages with non-js navigation bars?

Cheers

Richard

im sure there are better ways to achieve this then the solution below so hopefully someone will post a follow up but if not then :-

use the <noscript> tag within your html after the insertion of the navbar and insert some href links within the noscript tag. This way those that dont have javascript enabled will be able to view the links within the <noscript> tag when viewing your web page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bb2:
    im sure there are better ways to achieve this then the solution below so hopefully someone will post a follow up but if not then :-

<snip>. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for this BB2 - it looks like what I need and I'll try it out.

Cheers

Richard

Bb2:

Could you have a look at this page, Please.

http://members.rogers.com/kdhersey/Females_4.htm

I don't understand how to apply your suggestion.
    Would you mind, showing me how you would applying your suggestion for a couple of my links on my menu, then I should be able to do the rest.

FYI: I will be getting rid of the Xara Menu button later.

Thank You.