Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Despite the inevitable bugs and tuning ups, Xara X is to me one of the pieces of software I wouldn't like to miss.
    I nearly always got a mail back when I sent one, so their support is above the avarage to me.
    In my opinion too, it is worth its money, but I will not compare it with other software as each has its stronger and weaker points. Besides: Xara is unique in its approach. To say it with an image: XaraX is RGB, the other graphic apps are CMYK. There are a few colours in CMYK that RGB cannot produce, but there are LOTS of colours you can see in RGB that lack all brilliance and strenght when reduced in CMYK.
    But neither Xara nor the others are really LAB.

By the way: The English magazine DIGIT has an extra CDRom with its MAY2001 number, and on this CD is a FULL WORKING VERSION of Real3D v.3.53 for Win 95/98/NT/2000.
    The magazine costsĀ£4.99

Go for it!!!!!

site: www.digitmag.co.uk

Thats it - I've done it - Yeeeeees! Big deal - so what Have I done? Bought XaraX.

Your comments have been encouraging (you bunch of addicts) and along with the excellence of the product - support? who cares! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Its just that I don't seem to do much else on the PC these days. Wish i had a better printer that would do justice to some of the things I can do with Xara. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Still I look on it like this. I just spent a quarter of what my wife spends per annum on her watercolour art classes, and NO consumables! Do I know how to win an argument of what!!! Personally I think I'll be happier with Xara than I would be with paint brushes and water that seldom seems to go where its meant to go.

Anyway - why chat to you lot when I could be with my new friend. Goodbye [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Alan

Just imagine all this water pouring into your monitor, or coming out of it...
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Maybe I was a bit hasty to criticise Xara support as my man there, John Richardson, has just been in contact again ----- after explaining he'de just returned from holiday. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

So all in all - between Xara and you lot - support has never looked so good.

Hope that wasn't tooooo rash a statement - as board folds and Xara takes phone off hook! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

See-ya
    Alan