Hello again [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Both are possible, at least in Photo-Paint 8 and 9

Grouping objects

Easiest way is to make sure the Objects docker is visble.

CTRL+LEFT MOUSE CLICK on the objects you want to group, RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on one of the selected objects and select group from the pop-up menu.

Keeping Clone origin

This is a very unintuitive and fiddly function to my mind (room for improvement perhaps)

Start the cloning process, if you have the status bar visible you should see the words SHIFT+ALT to keep same origin.

How to use it, before letting go of the left mouse button during the first clone operation, hold down SHIFT+ALT, release the Mouse button (the clone source point should snap back to original location) release the SHIFT and ALT keys, then start cloning again in a new location. Don't do as I did being left handed and not familar with this operation whilst not looking at the keyboard and hold down the windows key instead of the ALT key and wonder why nothing was happening.

Anyway after a little practise the feature is usable.

Also, forgot to answer your question about exporting paths in the Draw group. This is done via the Path docker, select the path in the docker, at the top is a small arrow button that displays a popup menu, in here is the export path option, I use CMX as the file type.

HTH

Peter

The style challenged Pete'sCrypt