Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: HEY STU

Stu I saw your tiger in the gallery if I leave your name on that can I use that as a basis for my wallpaper you see I am a big college football fan and in the state of LA. the state university is the LSU TIGERS and I am trying to make a personal wallpaper fot my computer and can't qiute find the right tiger but that is awesome I want to add some background and a few colors purple and gold,unless you intrested in doing one for me with some purple and gold let me know either way if you don't want me to use I understand anybody reading this go to the gallery and check out his work it is great [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

STEVE REYNOLDS
    GUEAX TIGERS!GUEAX SAINTS

Stu I saw your tiger in the gallery if I leave your name on that can I use that as a basis for my wallpaper you see I am a big college football fan and in the state of LA. the state university is the LSU TIGERS and I am trying to make a personal wallpaper fot my computer and can't qiute find the right tiger but that is awesome I want to add some background and a few colors purple and gold,unless you intrested in doing one for me with some purple and gold let me know either way if you don't want me to use I understand anybody reading this go to the gallery and check out his work it is great [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

STEVE REYNOLDS
    GUEAX TIGERS!GUEAX SAINTS

Thanks Steve.

As long as you leave my name on it and the copyright symbol then I dont have a problem with that Steve if its just for your own wall paper that is.

Show us what you come up with ok \clipart{proud}....we might be able to add some tips.

Stu.

Hahhahaaaaa if you are wndering what that

Heres a quick mock up for you to mess around with Steve.It isnt 800x600 though.

Have fun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	19972