Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Here is a start of a character. He is a street bum. He has lived on the street all his life. Even though he is only 30 he looks and feels much older. Drugs, booze and living on the street has made he hard and bitter.

--Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HeadHandbook_wip0090.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	18298  

Here is a start of a character. He is a street bum. He has lived on the street all his life. Even though he is only 30 he looks and feels much older. Drugs, booze and living on the street has made he hard and bitter.

--Randy

andalucía · españa and lower saxony · germany

I admire you with your organic modeling capabilities... great thing! I wish I could even have the guts to at least start an organic model... that seems to be far out of reach to me. Drawing with a pencil would be ok, but in 3D?

But what about the eyebrows - they seem to be split horizontally?

The rest is just about fantastic!

jens

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://jens.highspeedweb.net
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Jens,

Thanks for the kind comment. Organics are very hard, and I have yet to make a compelete character.

The eyebrows are like that because when the uv texture map was made it split the texture there. I should have taken the time to fix this when I painted the textures, but I was lazy. Plus I wanted to finish this part last night.

--Randy

Good job Randy. Kinda looks like me just as I completed my last tax return.... with out the pink lipstick though.

W