Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

To be more consistant with "Mojo Jo Jo" I really should have written "Maya Ya Ya". It's much more positive and hopefully can't be interpreted as derogatory. (Certainly no offence intended).

I do watch a fair number of cartoons because of the age of my children. My all time favorites are "The Adventures of TinTin" (both the books and the animated series). Also, I always enjoyed "Johny Quest". I haven't seen either shows on for a while - I'm waiting for them to make the rotation.

Be sure to make some Mayan ruins & pyramids for your Mojo worlds. Tin Tin & the Captain had some great adventures exploring such places.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

The whole yo yo ya ya thing reminds me of Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems---I think that was out of "Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ---a strange little film where all the aliens had the same first name (John), one of which I think was John Ya Ya...others such as John BigBooty, John Smallberries... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I really liked "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show"---especially "Fractured Fairy Tales", I also remember "Johnny Quest"--that's been a long while ago! The Roadrunner and Wiley Coyote were a favorite...the last modern ones I saw were "Rocko's Modern World" and "Ren and Stimpy"...cute, weird, bizarre!

There will be all sorts of "things" I'll put in the MJW pics----there's no limit to the changes one can create!!! I've just been experimenting with some basic settings thus far.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain