Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is the only 3D ap I have worked with at present (MojoWorld) and this is my first use of a fraction of it's tools. It's a lot of fun!!! The image was a lot larger but I cut it down to show just a portion. Contrary to the "3D aps look plastic" effect some have stated, I think even this very rudimentary first image worked out well and could even be incorporated into other images.
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunlake1c.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	2061  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

This is the only 3D ap I have worked with at present (MojoWorld) and this is my first use of a fraction of it's tools. It's a lot of fun!!! The image was a lot larger but I cut it down to show just a portion. Contrary to the "3D aps look plastic" effect some have stated, I think even this very rudimentary first image worked out well and could even be incorporated into other images.
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Added a dragonish creature and moon to this alien scene...
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evescape2asm.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	11711  
    -Mark Twain

Hey cool Maya [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I still have not got around to doing much with Mojoworld as I have started modelling a human head.But now that you know how to work with it I no longer a manual...mu hah haha haahaaa [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] {evil grin}.....just kidding.

The evil grin guy

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Well don't blame me if.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I look forward to seeing the face your're modeling!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

wow ... Maya ...I really like the second one ... I'll take a lot at that program

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

I don't know where my brain is ... thats "take a look" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

This is just a very minimal use of the program---I've got much to learn yet, but check out the experts' use of it at the pandromeda site---also there are forums at www.renderosity.com and
    www.3dcommune.com which have galleries. These images I've done are like the first tiny sample attempts!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] I'm looking forward to the results with some more practice and experimenting! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

David I spend a look of time doing that as well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Maya I have not gotten much further then OK ya the manual cover glows in the dark and I have to reduce render times [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] {hangs head in shame}

Stu.

The contrast of Day and Night on different worlds. I like the one in darkness the best, why because Wolves are nocturnal allot of the time [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] also who wouldn't want to live on a world where dragons are keeping a vigil on the lands!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You lucky girl having the resources and time to play like that. Ah well, I am actually playing a bit more with PhotoImpact right now, thanks to David. I even signed up for the forum, it's also a "Infopop" forum (pibb.infopop.cc ), haven't checked it out too much yet but it's really full of lots of posts and set up similar to here. Galleries, How to's, even a Challenge Forum. Looks to be fun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Keep it up Maya, it's all good so far!!!

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---