Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Watercolor

This is an effort to mimic a watercolor painting in PI6. I used the Chalk Brush, Splatter preset eraser to create sparkles in the solid areas of color. I thought it did a nice job of faking the look of skips over the texture of the paper. I used the Crayon Paint tool, Pastels preset, for the shrubbery.

http://www.eastofsun.com/images/waterscape2.jpg

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    IP

This is an effort to mimic a watercolor painting in PI6. I used the Chalk Brush, Splatter preset eraser to create sparkles in the solid areas of color. I thought it did a nice job of faking the look of skips over the texture of the paper. I used the Crayon Paint tool, Pastels preset, for the shrubbery.

http://www.eastofsun.com/images/waterscape2.jpg

IP

Steph I love the shading in the sky area and pinkish hue. T

That shrubbery is *wonderful*...never thought of trying the crayons for it...hmmmm...

...and here I was thinkin' you might have used..er..um...on darn! I can't remember the name of that other program hehehe...

This is *terrific*

Skippy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Skippy, I used "that other program" to make a different version of this. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

IP

I like the results a lot Steph.Was it easier with that other program??? lol Throw your fairy in that scene too, it's lovely..
    IP