Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all.

Can someone who has CD12 with the SP installed let me know its full version number. This can be found via Help/About CorelDraw.

I'm having trouble downloading the SP, but I'm not sure I even need it. Have just installed an upgrade which is version 12.0.0.458

Just like to know if this is the latest version (with SP), or if I still need to install the service pack.

Thanks.

Sark
    IP

Hi all.

Can someone who has CD12 with the SP installed let me know its full version number. This can be found via Help/About CorelDraw.

I'm having trouble downloading the SP, but I'm not sure I even need it. Have just installed an upgrade which is version 12.0.0.458

Just like to know if this is the latest version (with SP), or if I still need to install the service pack.

Thanks.

Sark
    IP

Hi Sark

Latest version of Draw with SP1 applied should read 12.0.0.536

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

Peter,
    I have 12 but not 11, most of the scripts you have on your link "Pete'sCrypt" are for 11? Will they work with 12? If not, what do I have to do to use them?
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Hi Sally,

I tend to only update them, when I answer questions in the Corel hosted newsgroups at

news://cnews.corel.com/

Which is where I frequent most often.

Hence the lack of information about what they do.

However.

All the script files can be made to run in CorelDRAW 12 by opening the (V11 .CSC) files in notepad and changing coreldraw.automation.11 to coreldraw.automation.12

I think all the VBA files will work in Draw 12, I use a lot of them regularly. I only had to alter AlignOutside for V12. TemplateLoader is not needed as anymore as this was fixed in service pack 2 for Draw 11.

I am switching ISPs at the moment, just got broadband, so when I setup a new site I will try and update things. The current homepage will probably disappear in a couple of months

Some of the best stuff (much better than mine) can be found at

Oberon Place and Isocalc in the cool tools section. I learned a lot from Alex and Nick

HTH

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

Latest version of Draw with SP1 applied should read 12.0.0.536
    Thanks Peter, will just have to spread the update across some floppies.

Sark
    IP

Thanks, Peter for the explanation. Is it just that simple to update other scripts not for 12, say written for any other version, not by you, by the way?

Yes, and I am a real fan of Oberon. I can't tell you how often I use those scripts at work.
    If I were doing technical illustration again, I'd be using Isocal, etc.

I've tried the one that generates sine waves and have used it in making certificates. Alas, I need to buy it to use it further. It is not that I am cheap, I have a teenage son in love with computers and upgrading them.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP