Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: CD Cover

Howdy all,

Its been a while since I've visited the forum, but I'm back and in dire need of your help. For my Graphic Arts final at school, we're supposed to design a CD Cover using Photoshop.

Now, this is where you come in. I was wondering if you guys know of any tutorial sites that may help me on how to make one.

I don't take the final until Tuesday, but I would like to just mess around with Photoshop so I have some ideas (for the cover design).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    IP

Howdy all,

Its been a while since I've visited the forum, but I'm back and in dire need of your help. For my Graphic Arts final at school, we're supposed to design a CD Cover using Photoshop.

Now, this is where you come in. I was wondering if you guys know of any tutorial sites that may help me on how to make one.

I don't take the final until Tuesday, but I would like to just mess around with Photoshop so I have some ideas (for the cover design).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
    IP

Hey thats a good project, photoshop has some cd covers available as templets.maybe a good place to start.As far as a tutorial, why not just design your own cover using photoshops may tools.
    Have fun with it.Lets see it when its done.
    IP

Hey, thanks for responding to my post so fast.

Photoshop has CD cover templates? I didn't know that,where are they located?
    IP

Not really into cd covers,but if im not mistaking they were at the adobe exchange site. Seen them in my travels into photoshop forums and sites.Hope thats it.
    IP

IP