Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This is kindof interesting.

http://epinoisis.com/chameleon/index.htm

----------------------------- Quote from site

"Chameleon® is a software that can change the color scheme of your whole website in just seconds.

Want to change the contrast of the whole page? make the colors warmer, or give a complete twist to the colors of your site? Chameleon® can make this a snap!

Until now, the only choice you had was to manually process all the images of the page one by one. And not only that: you also had to modify the color of each link, text, table, background etc. And what if the result was not satisfactory? You had to start over. A real nightmare..."

-----------------------------

I haven't tried it but there's a demo there

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

This is kindof interesting.

http://epinoisis.com/chameleon/index.htm

----------------------------- Quote from site

"Chameleon® is a software that can change the color scheme of your whole website in just seconds.

Want to change the contrast of the whole page? make the colors warmer, or give a complete twist to the colors of your site? Chameleon® can make this a snap!

Until now, the only choice you had was to manually process all the images of the page one by one. And not only that: you also had to modify the color of each link, text, table, background etc. And what if the result was not satisfactory? You had to start over. A real nightmare..."

-----------------------------

I haven't tried it but there's a demo there

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

has allowed us to do that for quite a long time very simply, one of the things I like so much. Not sure about DreamWeaver, though

Jon
    Jon

Yes, I have NOF, still like my DW best, though.
    I need to get out of the house more often...
    Guess I should go try the download David..

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!

yea, this is a pretty useful product for those who do not have these options in their editor's...

I have tried it out and ok... it works... takes some time to play around with the individual settings etc... but def a handy tool to have in the ol toolbox...