Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Stu - that's exactly the expression I wore on my face when I suffered complications from a vasectomy (yes down there! - major ouch!! Just thinking about it hurts!)

Thanx for the reminder [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Hahahaaa [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Good one Ross.

Maybe I should add a lobotomy scar as well like my one...nah just kidding my lobotomy didnt leave a scar [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Actually my face grimaces like that as well at the thought of a vasectomy let alone the real thing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheers.

Stu

It's not funny! I'm serious about having complications. It is supposed to be a routine procedure but I guess I was the one out of a hundred with a problem. The f'n uroligist wouldn't even see me when I called to say I was experiencing enormous swelling. I should have sued his ass and retired on the settlement. When I went to my family Doc to share my suffering he took one look and said 'ouch'!!

Friends - if your wife wants you to snip-snip just remember if you are an unlucky one like me you might just as well get her to run over your family jewels with the minivan! It may sound funny but I'm not kidding! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Regards, Ross

PS - after about 3 weeks I recovered. I spent more than two weeks in bed - I couldn't walk.

Ah Ok sorry.

I think personally there are way too many arrogant doctors in practice today,and I can just imagine what state the doc who wouldnt see you would be in,in if he had,had the vasectomy himself and the complications.

When I was 25 I had my tonsils removed and after returning home for a few days the surgery site reopened again....off to hospital I went and had them re welded again,but the original surgeon actually wrote to me personally and apologized after my return home once more,now how often does that ever happen today?

Stu.

Stu.

No need to be sorry [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I actually think it was kind-a funny. I should work on a flash animation about the experience - it could be really funny. My face will have to have an expression just like your grumpy dude!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Feel free to use that image if you like Ross to make your animation [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.