Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I haven't posted any pics for awhile, just thought i'd throw this one out here for anyone's viewing pleasure. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I used this image for my wife's CD we recorder over Xmas (a gift to her family; she sings classical)

I've been trying for awhile to get this kind of landscape effect. And at 1024 as a desktop bg, this image will really suck you into the scene. It's quite beautiful when seen really large.
    The height-map for this was created in PS, then imported into Terragen.

I've made a couple versions for DT purposes. If anyone would like a high-res version just ask.
    And i don't mind if anyone messes around with a copy; artistically that is. Just don't use it for anything commercial. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blue-rock-bay.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	16657  

I haven't posted any pics for awhile, just thought i'd throw this one out here for anyone's viewing pleasure. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I used this image for my wife's CD we recorder over Xmas (a gift to her family; she sings classical)

I've been trying for awhile to get this kind of landscape effect. And at 1024 as a desktop bg, this image will really suck you into the scene. It's quite beautiful when seen really large.
    The height-map for this was created in PS, then imported into Terragen.

I've made a couple versions for DT purposes. If anyone would like a high-res version just ask.
    And i don't mind if anyone messes around with a copy; artistically that is. Just don't use it for anything commercial. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Looks great Mark. I would love to see a hi-res version. You can email to me at work.

rrives@dynacare.com

Thanks and Happy New Year.

--Randy

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I would love a desktop-suited image.(I run 1024x768). The blue colours suites my desktop sensibilities. I don't usually keep an image on my desktop - I'd be proud to have that one! Please email me. Thanx.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Thats excellent Mark [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

It has a very serene mystical feel too it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ,very Lord of the rings even.My country is going absolutely nuts over that movie at the moment.They made hundreds of swords,helmets etc,and everyone was detailed to perfection.When they found the site for the Hobbits shire they planted vegetables where the Hobbits gardens would be so that the next year when they started shooting the gardens would look realistic.......ya gotta take your hat off to Peter Jackson [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Ta dah...and with a quick inclusion of a Castle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OpenTopiccastle.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	11021  

Nah looks better without it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hey thx guys, glad ya like that.

And yes actually... it DOES have a mystical feel to it... that was the word i was lookin' for. thx! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok, i'll email yas the hi-res version.

Stu... noway man i like the castle added actually. Don't ya think it further enhances the mystical feel of it? I do! And i don't have my own castle at the moment so... leave it in! hehee