Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Help!!!! I had to reload Dreamweaver and now the link to MM is gone. How do I get thm talking to each other again.
    TIA
    Fraser

Help!!!! I had to reload Dreamweaver and now the link to MM is gone. How do I get thm talking to each other again.
    TIA
    Fraser

uninstall MM, then reinstall MM. First, copy all the projects you want to save to another directory... Then move em back after the reinstall... should take all of ...ummmmmm... 5-10 minutes...

This is xara Software, not microsux garbage.

Ah, Yes. That's what I would do, only my Xara account has no trace of my purchase of MM. This happened with the original MM as well. Pressed for time I ended up buying a full copy of MM 1.1. Was'nt best pleased, but there y'go. i've written (both times) never got a response the first time, and haven't had one this time either. And yes, I have proof that I bought and paid for it. I guess I was a fool not to keep a copy of the unlock code, but I was sure that it would always be available from Xara.
    Ruefully,
    Fraser

Here is a little secret... Burn the downloaded file and the unlock code to disk. Just be glad it was MM intead of Photoshop, windoze, or any of the other over priced bloatware out on the market.

Or if you are really lazy you could always pay xara $5 more and get a CD mailed to you. $25 is not that hard of a lesson to swallow... so smile, it could be worse.

Well,yes. The galling bit is I *know* this and have backups of all my software serial numbers...bar one. As yopu say a reasonably cheap lesson... - too bad there's no smiley for a sheepish grin.
    Fraser

I usually use this...

good one!
    F

Believe me, with the gifted artists around here I have had to use that one alot.