Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, or know of a way round it.

I recently upgraded to XP and, although I saved to CD, I lost everything when burning.

I still have access to my nav bars from my website, so If I download the Java and graphics etc, is there a way I can open this as a project, or do I have to rebuild all the projects?

Hi Kstockley,

if you backed up your MM directory in your program files, then it should still be there. If not... than you are SOOL (stool out of Luck)

Hi John

Well, I haven't got the NavBar on my hard drive, but I can easily downlown from my FTP site if that is of any use, but where would I save it to?

The other prblem is that the desighn I used is Arquette and I can't find mm11tpack.exe on the Xara site, bno matter what I do.

Ken

The default place where MM stores your templates is in the program files part of your Hard Drive. If you do not have a copy of that, then kiss your modified templates goodbye.

Thanks for your help, John. I'll have a go a bit later, or over the weekend ... just got a load of work come in that has to be done before yesterday!

Yep.. That is the case 9 times out of 10. work just has to come first. I hate when that happens! I have a new computer sitting down at the office, but I can not find time to even touch it until this weekend. It is driving me nuts!

And just 15 mins ago, 8.30am GMT, I had a knock on the door with another job that'has' to be done today, never mind my own!!

Awe... but it does keep the cash flow flowing... and is much better than the alternative!