Hi,

i am using xara x as my main tool for creating logos.Everything is fine as long as it's about exporting to .gif with transparent background.Most of my logos consist of text with a graphic.

Now the big problems start when trying to export to other formats like .ai, .tif, .eps, .wmf etc.
No matter what i do, after exporting and either reimporting into XaraX or importing/opening in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop etc, the file looks crappy in one of these ways:

- If i have exported to .tif, logo looks fine but the background is not transparent,i.e. even if i have scaled down the page to the size of the logo the background color seems to be exported as well.
- If i have exported to either eps or ai, what happens is that if the logo includes shadowed text, that shadow in eps appears as a simple (black) box, even if i have converted text and shadow to (editable) shapes before exporting.

In other words, no matter what i do - when exporting to anything else but .gif the logo doesn't look like within XaraX anymore.

I need help on this immediately, as most of my clients so far only needed files for web, but now start asking for print files.

Please please help, i'm totally lost here.