Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

what is the xara menu maker serial?

hi go to my site http://www.geocities.com/letsdancetogetherforever

what is the xara menu maker serial?

hi go to my site http://www.geocities.com/letsdancetogetherforever

Don't go there. It will destroy your brain with all the bad design. MAYBE you can find the information, but you may end up puking before you do.

A serial number is only required to unlock the CD once you recieve it and should you not have already installed from the download.

When purchasing menu maker, an email is sent providing information on how to unlock menu maker and how to obtain the template pack.

Please follow the instructions below

Go to xara.com/menumaker and download the menumaker 1.1 trial

Run the trial and click on unlock

Enter the member name and password of the xara online account from which the product was purchased

Next go to http://www.xaraonline.com and sign into your account. Click on the link to download the template pack and install it

I hope this helps

Customer Support

Okay, here's what I did:

1. Downloaded the trial version (1.1), liked what I saw so decided to buy it.
    2. Clicked on 'Buy Xara Menu Maker now" on the splash screen.
    3. Went straight through the purchase process at xara.com, paid by credit card and was sent to the download section to download the file mm11tpack.exe.
    4. Received an email with details for the product and logging in.
    5. Clicked on "Unlock" on the trial splash screen, entered my email address and password and received an error: Required white space was missing.

If I use that password to log in to Xara Online I don't have a problem. Logged in there, changed my password, check account details, etc. No hassles.

Can anyone help? This is frustrating.

Thanks in advance.

Note that I never received a serial when downloading the template pack. Clicking password hint on the Unlock dialog gets me nothing. I've subsequently changed my password at xaraonline but I don't think that has aything to do with it. Maybe.

[This message was edited by Alchemist on February 04, 2004 at 17:23.]

Thought I'd post a followup.

After no response on the forum for a day or two I emailed support directly. Given that the timezones were different I can appreciate why there was a delay. As it was I emailed support on my Friday afternoon and there was a response in my inbox Monday morning. The email from support included detailed instructions on solving the problem. After following these and responding I discovered that the issue was with my work firewall. After registering at home I haven't had a problem.

Xara support rock Problem solved without any major stress.

Cheers.