Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: must go on

Well, well, well.
    Sarah X was born again. I forgot many details about how I delivered baby .
    Hope everything I wrote above is true. Ha ha ha.
    This picture is a quick look over shoulder in my “kitchen”. Little bit steamy ? And very hot too (I mean …).

Valery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	select.jpg 
Views:	928 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	14464  

one more look.

Valery

Name:	combine.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	16731  

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Fantasic... Simply Fantastic... I do not think Illustator or Photoshop could create something as nice as sara X

John/DOT
    John/DOT

Valery,
    Absolutely awe inspiring ... I hope the folks at Xara take notice. That last image needs to be on the packaging.

JohnR,
    Your avatar seems to have disappeared Did you lose it?

-Ed.

Valery, You 'Da Man, You 'da man!

God, I'm such a good motivator!!

Both shots are worth a thousand and one words for sure!!

I see you use quite a few clip views, mostly around the jacket. I'd be interested in how a clip view comes into play in this area so much?? Pretty please!

Sumptuous stuff there Valery!! Yup!!

Richard

http://www.ramwolffsworld.com/RAMWolffsWorld
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMWolff:
    You know if would be really cool if Anthony could create a forum called Xara Showcase and only finished pieces would be posted and then locked so that it would be a place for artists to post and to come for some inspiration without all the pages of posters asking questions, commenting and babbling (like I tend to do ).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this is an excellent idea. The discussions and commentary in TG are great, and enormously helpful, but wouldn't it be great to create a thread of ONLY the very best images ever posted one after another, pure caviar, no crackers ;-)

Xara Ltd., and Xealots, could just point people at this thread and say "see my point?" ;-)

Choosing them would be tough (but a treat in itself). For me "Must Go On" would be No. 1, with Steve Newport's "Aishwarya Rai" probably No. 2.

Would it be possible to set up a voting system so the TG members could nominate and vote for their all-time greats?

Regards: Colin

Thanks Colin,

I think your mostly on the mark but I wouldn't want to exclude ANY Xara artist from this. Not just the really accomplished folks like Steve and Valery and Vladimyr but all the creative folks.

I do see an area that no one has permission to use. If you go up to the tools bar and under New there is a way to create a Photo Album but I don't think anyone has permission to do so, YET! That would be neato too but it would be even better if the Photo Albums and single pics were all linked into one forum. Some of us have a use for a Photo Album but others may have just 1 or 2 pieces to show.

In any case, I'm glad you think the idea is good but it would have to be implemented by Anthony or maybe even someone higher up the latter.
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Colin, Richard,

I think what draws out the best in us is the compliments of our peers. I do not think Ron would have posted nearly as many cars if he got little or no feedback. Valery would never have shown us how great sara X turly was unless we prodded him. So I think the posts by themselves would die an ugly death.

I would not wantto post even my poor artwork in a place with no feedback. If I want no feedback I would ask my kids...
    John/DOT

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OklaEd:
    Valery,
    Absolutely awe inspiring ... I hope the folks at Xara take notice. That last image needs to be on the packaging.

JohnR,
    Your avatar seems to have disappeared Did you lose it?

-Ed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay seems like this site is having trouble using an external link. So I am forced to post my "ole Gold Dragon here and link to it. What is weired is I see the dragon when I am here. See if me dragon shows up again...

Name:	dragon.gif 
Views:	17856 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	5660  
    John/DOT

Yay, it's back but the little box is still there too!!

Very strange!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---