Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Folks,

I just posted the preview to upcoming xara-x.com

Expect no real content at this time, but feel free to have a look at what's coming.

Please do also read the disclaimer.

I encourage and invite everybody in this forum to help building a(nother) place for us Xarans.

It's hard for me to say, when it will officially start, rest assured that I do what I can.

I also will wait for the approval from Kate before I start finishing the layout.

Wolfgang

Note: If you don'd see anything at the URL or just the XX-Logo and the word "When ??" your provider's DNS may be not up to date yet. Try again in a couple of hours and you will be fine.

Folks,

I just posted the preview to upcoming xara-x.com

Expect no real content at this time, but feel free to have a look at what's coming.

Please do also read the disclaimer.

I encourage and invite everybody in this forum to help building a(nother) place for us Xarans.

It's hard for me to say, when it will officially start, rest assured that I do what I can.

I also will wait for the approval from Kate before I start finishing the layout.

Wolfgang

Note: If you don'd see anything at the URL or just the XX-Logo and the word "When ??" your provider's DNS may be not up to date yet. Try again in a couple of hours and you will be fine.

Hey Wolfgang, you've been busy on our behalf! It's a particularly attractive design IMHO - looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Your English is very good - infinitely better than my German - I was born in Klagenfurt yet don't speak a word of it 8-(

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#FF0000">robings
    </font>

Nice work. Looks good to moi [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Being an editor and techwriter, I particularly appreciate the "badenglish" url (as Gary will probably tell you.)

Allison

Thank you guys,

clients are waiting for me to deliver right now, so I hope I will find time the coming weekend.

I will do further work on the layout and hopefully put in some content as well.

Wolfgang

I love the design, Wolfgang. Nice work.

You need any content providers? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

Whoooaaaaa .... from the man himself !!
    I am flattered (blushing)

Thanks Gary, and your input (and content) is always welcome !!

Wolfgang