Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Mystik.......

...some fun I had last night.
    ---Maya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mystik_smr.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	16635  
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

...some fun I had last night.
    ---Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Very cool Maya, after seeing the crystal ball image that Richard posted, I figured some mystical imagery was in store.

Thanks Mike! Yep, I get into the whole wizardry-type/fantasy image thing big time, and have loads of such type props....soooo there will be more stuff...
    ---Maya
    -Mark Twain

OK, Maya, spill it..............

Who is she, how'd ya do that one, who's dragon claw is that and where are we??

Love the eyes and the hair is just so messy, I want to brush it badly!!
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

hehehe! I knew that hair would get to ya . Well, ok here's the scoop.

This is just the portrait section of a much larger scene which I have yet to play more with and it's still evolving.

It's good ol' V3 again, but morphed partially courtesy of Lau's Seapearls model (actually a mermaid but here I haven't used her in that form) and partially my own doing. That weird mop of hair was created out of the Wind Swept hair at DAZ. I liked the corded unusual look it gave with the skin and lighted (my own way)to enhance it that way. She wasn't meant to be a pretty sight.

The setting has her standing within a temporal gate (Cin's Temporal gate over at PoserPros, Cin- = Alexx and xxxander, I also have their Dyami for M3, and Alexx sent the link to a free "The Skies the Limit" light set pak with that one) she's about to transport with the fx energy beams cutting through her and revolving around her reflecting some glows upon the orb, etc. and where the beams go through her some glows in the face, etc. I enhanced the fx with some postwork in PSCS. I liked the intensity of her gaze...she's up to something.

That clawed orb is the top of a staff = part of Wizard's props (DAZ). Other cool stuff in there too.

It was a fun portrait and transformation of V3.
    Glad you thought it fun too! Thanks Richard
    P.S. I got the Mil. Dragon 2.0 with the new textures and also the Zombie Dragon and Flyer Grade Dragons by RawArt, also got the Mil. cat and Bast texture (love that one, I have a bunch of other Egyptian stuff that I want to use it with eventually -- figured I would use the cat in lots of things, love cats and dogs, but sprung for the cat first).
    ---Maya
    -Mark Twain