Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Found out from Ben over at the Serif Forums that Pp renders objects starting with the lowest layer on master pages. I recommend not placing the menu on Master pages instead place the menu on every page you want it to appear (there will only be one copy uploaded to your site). Also each time you update you site select the menu frame and click 'Arrange/Bring to Front' so that it is on the top layer. Do this on each page that has the menu.

Drag the menu frame to the portfolio tab of the studio so that you can just drag and drop a copy to any page.

I have tried it with backgrounds OK. Getting white boxes with red crosses suggests that your browser cannot find the graphics that make up your menu. Make sure you have selected all the graphics with the 'add' files in the insert/web object dialog by holding down CTRL and clicking on the files in the Menumaker export folder as stated in my last post.

Start a new site, and just place the menu on it, don't worry about the menu URL's. Publish to your hard disk to somewhere like My Documents/web site/test and double click the index.html file to preview in your browser. You should also see the graphic files that make up your menu in this folder.

I have made a site here just as a test. BTW I do know about the silly mistake on the menu 'about' pointing to floors.html

Steve

[This message was edited by StevenBradley on August 16, 2003 at 11:20.]

Thanks to all of your reply,s Problem now solved
    and I,m a happy chappy, if anybody is interested the problem was that the navbar was there it just kept going behind a background effect, i had accidently loaded 2 backgrouds on 1 page,
    you all helped to change my thinking of the problem. THANKS
    robjod2