Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

[Searched for this using 'page rotate' etc, no joy] Could someone tell me how to rotate the entire page while doing a project? Not an object on the page, but the entire page? There must be a simple way...I like to use Xara X to make quarter-fold greeting cards, and the front of the cards and the inside messages obviously-involve a 180-degree rotation.
    Thanks in advance!

[Searched for this using 'page rotate' etc, no joy] Could someone tell me how to rotate the entire page while doing a project? Not an object on the page, but the entire page? There must be a simple way...I like to use Xara X to make quarter-fold greeting cards, and the front of the cards and the inside messages obviously-involve a 180-degree rotation.
    Thanks in advance!

works for me

Wayne D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotation_angle.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	9891  

HELLO, WAYNE!

I tried that before. On my machine, all that does is rotate the image or the text that's on the page. I'm trying to get the contents of the page to remain fixed, while rotating the entire page/document/project 90- or 180-degrees.
    Thanks for the reply, tho.

what about using the following in Utilities/options dropdown?

Then use the earlier suggestion.
    the project is the page since Xara X is limited to one page per file?????

Name:	page_rotate.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	924  

What's the difference between rotating the whole page or rotating the contents of the page? ie as in Waynes example. Surely the end result is the same?
    Egg

Name:	!1a_background_attribute2.gif 
Views:	264 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	5709  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I can see where you guys are going w/ your suggestions, and your help is appreciated. Egg, your tip jogged my logic enough to see, If I start out placing the "card front" image on the upper-left quadrant, tweak it to satisfaction, then simply flip it (the image, not the page!), it'll work sweet. Don't know why my mind was insisting on starting in lower right then having to flip whole project (?)...Thanks for the help.