Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I did this one a while ago and never got around to posting it.

Mike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31Ford.jpg 
Views:	479 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	18615  

I did this one a while ago and never got around to posting it.

Mike.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Mike - You've drawn my father's dream car! If I could come into sudden wealth (anyone with some to give away??), I'd be buying one of these babies for him to toot around in. He did until fairly recently have a '35 Ford "Woody" station wagon - a restoration project waiting to happen.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

.... to a great illustration.

How about adding a bad guy with one of those really funky looking machine guns? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Risto

Super illustration. The gangsters had the sporty cars. Eliot Ness and his crews had black sedans.
    No one (wisely) ever mentions times but I'm sure this one had many hours and many skills and techniques.
    Neil

Ross — I can't buy your father one, but maybe you can print this and frame it for him? Do I recall someone saying Canadian talk in questions? How difficult, I wonder, would it be to do that? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Risto — why are you doing this to me? Oh, well, back to the drawing board, I guess... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Neil — thanks for the compliment. There are no really ground-breaking techniques in this drawing. All told, it probably took between 6 and 8 hours to complete. Are there regular people in Nova Scotia too, or just artists? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mike.

Beautiful car! I agree with Risto, It would be cool to see the Gangsta in there.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Are there regular people in Nova Scotia too, or just artists? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are no regular people in Nova Scotia. We like to think of ourselves as *Special*. And yes we are all artists. Nova Scotia is one of the Provinces of Canada. I'll share with you, my xaran friends, a secret: Canada is on the path of world domination. Eventually we will control everything. When Eliot Ness was looking for Al Capone he hid out in Canada. His skills at controlling people were tought to his hosts. They in turn disseminated the information until today when your typical Canadian has all the skills necessary to effectively dominate. I'm just telling you so you can be prepared.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

[This message was edited by Ross Macintosh on June 04, 2001 at 03:47.]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I agree with Risto, It would be cool to see the Gangsta in there. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Et tu, Bruce? Oh, well... one standard Gangsta coming up (hopefully). Unless somebody else beats me to the draw (and, yes, the pun is fully intended).

Ross -
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>There are no regular people in Nova Scotia. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Then that would explain why you talk in the interrogative mode? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry FS. I'm just getting around to checking out all the cool new images posted here. So many images so little time to comment.

Very nice illustration. You and Xara seem to be getting along nicely :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Early So Humble...