Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Intro

Just wanted to say I am glad to see this forum started here. I lurk the Xara forums and decided to check out this forum.

I am new to 3D (About 4 months), and have done a few images using Rhino and C4D. I would love some comments on them. You can find them at my website: http://randyrives.tripod.com just click on the 3D button. (of course you can cruise the rest of the site and give comments two) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hope this forum takes off in a big way!

Thanks,
    Randy Rives

Just wanted to say I am glad to see this forum started here. I lurk the Xara forums and decided to check out this forum.

I am new to 3D (About 4 months), and have done a few images using Rhino and C4D. I would love some comments on them. You can find them at my website: http://randyrives.tripod.com just click on the 3D button. (of course you can cruise the rest of the site and give comments two) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hope this forum takes off in a big way!

Thanks,
    Randy Rives

Hi Randy!

Welcome to the 3D Forum! It's great to see more and more people participating. Hopefully we'll get a nice little 3d artists group going here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Unfortunately, I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment (got to get to work), but I did want to post a quickie hello before I left. I'll take a look at your link this evening! Again, welcome to the club.

Hi Randy, Earl.

I too share Earl's sentiment on welcoming you to this fine community Randy. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    I hope we all get a lot out of it.

I checked your graphics out Randy, some great stuff there you're working on. I love those 'flying sting ray' looking ships. Cool idea. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

One thing i noticed... in the image of the tools (hammer/socket wrench) the attachments 'seem' to be floating off the surface. Not sure if that was intentional or not. But i thought i'd mention it in passing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Not a big deal though.

Take care,
    Mark...

Thanks for the replies. The attachments should not be floating thanks for pointing that out!