Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

///updated///

I changed the following:
    (1) Added the veil, which had blown off...
    (2) Re-sized "Chuck"; tucked the tongue and moved him to the foreground.
    (3) Moved and resized the "naughty" bird.
    (4) Re-sized and moved the church, also changed the shape of the window.
    (5) Re-sized and moved the sun.

Also, isn't it funny how you discover things in your pictures much later? - I for one, never noticed that the mother-in-law was in there too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Bill - Yeah, you were right about the cross on the church... it was bothering me last night... but I was too tired to focus in on it. I like the size of the bird, though... I even made it bigger [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I really appreciate your input! Thanks! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I like Picasso's work (especially the things he did in the 30's) for his use of colour. I also like his simple, elegant and smooth blocked in shapes to convey a subject matter. All his work that are "simple" and "fun" are my favorites!

I believe it was Picasso that said (he had a LOT of quotes...): "WHAT is more important than HOW"... I like that! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

My biggest influence from Picasso and Inuit-block-prints... simplify and have a blast!

Ross - there are noses "in there" you just have to have a really wild imagination... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Gary - Your "Stained glass" tutorial is in my opinion your best one, but doing "Target Practice" convinced me to buy Xara!

///updated///

Risto

At the risk of being killed by my wife I'm posting our "alternative" wedding picture... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

The dog is "Charlie" the Beagle - the day before the wedding he got into all the gift wrapped truffels while everyone was out of the house... when we got home, he was just lying on his side panting... he lived...

The bird is the one that used our pollished transport for target practice during the cermony [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Risto

[This message was edited by Risto Klint on May 23, 2001 at 18:31.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weddingday2.jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	11817