Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm thinking about supplementing my income with my abilities in Adobe Photoshop. Who out there is doing this and how did you get started.
    What type of freelance do you do? ( web work, touch up, or custom)

I have about 2 years experience with Adobe. I know enough to think about freelancing but know just enough to know I have to specialize in one area.
    Can you help?
    IP

I'm thinking about supplementing my income with my abilities in Adobe Photoshop. Who out there is doing this and how did you get started.
    What type of freelance do you do? ( web work, touch up, or custom)

I have about 2 years experience with Adobe. I know enough to think about freelancing but know just enough to know I have to specialize in one area.
    Can you help?
    IP

I'm sort of on the same boat you are. I work part-time, school, then freelance on the side. It's hard to just come out because you know you're good but others don't know that. It's about who you know nowadays. Basically, i started by having people who knew people. Since, I work at a magazine company, I placed ads in there and such. My client list is small but hey, at least it's a start. That's why I'm still working.
    Are you getting any business? Have a website? Make sure you have your portfolio and try going the traditional route and talk to people face-to-face. I hope to one day to just work from home but it will take a whole lot of energy and effort. Learn marketing tactics. Hope that answers some of your questions. Please check out my site:
    http://www.flavorinnovator.com
    Enjoy the FREE stuff. Peace

Steve H.
    Graphic Artist/ Muralist
    www.flavorinnovator.com
    IP