Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In www.wega.org.uk there are seven variations of the Calibrate theme set. Each is stored (in Webstyle) as a separate project. In my Web directory on my hard drive, there are seven sub directories, each with a name similar to its project.
    When you create a variation of the theme set (set the colours, make the links for the nav bars etc) save it into a project. To start with you will have to press the New Project button and name your project. Use a name which lets you know what it is. Mine are things like Excursions, Lectures, Xwords etc. Later, as you have more projects, when you save make sure it is the correct project as you can get into great difficulties if it goes astray.
    Also save your web page into the appropriate sub-directory on your hard drive. As you do this change it's name from say Calibrate_theme.html to something meaningful. In my case Reviews or Lectures or Info etc.
    When next you look in say the Info sub-directory you will find Info.html and a folder Info_files. This has been produced by WebStyle and includes a host of gifs which are the elements of your web page (and if you have changed the colour scheme, are different from similarly named elements in other variations of the theme set - so don't get your variations mixed up!) and three javascript files. These are important as the xaramenu one tells how to put the page elements together and the navbar ones have all the details of the links - so once again do not get your variations mixed up!
    I use FrontPage 2002. Open the web page, remove the stuff about Bulletted lists etc which comes with the Theme and put in the content, - I use lots from WebStyle -, and save. Now remove your content, except for the things which will be constant for all the web pages. This may include empty tables so you keep the spacing of the content constant. Now save this as Blank.html in the same place alongside your web page. To make more web pages open Blank, put in the content and save with an appropriate name.
    If you have to change the navbars, click them in Frontpage and you will be taken to WebStyle automagically. Make the changes and save. MAKE SURE IT IS SAVED TO THE RIGHT PLACE. Generally WebStyle will keep you right but if you are moving between projects things can get confused.
    When you upload keep everything where it is - i.e. do not move folders about or move things from one folder to another. You will get the javascripts very confused if you do. And if you update the navbars, you will need to upload the button gifs and the javascripts.
    WebStyle is a very good program if you understand what it is doing. It has certainly made my web site much better looking.
    Geology in the Bristol Area
    www.wega.org.uk
    Walking in the Auvergne
    www.churchard.com

Nice site Goc you have made full use of the theme, by the way where may I ask did you get the crosswords from.
    Bill

I made the crosswords up myself. Actually it is not very difficult - Crossword Compiler and WordWeb Pro are the secret! Get them from http://www.crossword-compiler.com/
    Geology in the Bristol Area
    www.wega.org.uk
    Walking in the Auvergne
    www.churchard.com

Many Thanks Goc
    Bill

You also can look at MMZone (CZECH ONLY) based on sabre theme or SHADOWCOMPANY (CZECH ONLY) based on wings theme.
    ------------------
    UPDATED : SHADOWCOMPANY (CZECH ONLY) now based on gellook theme.