Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Poll question

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • help

1 100.00%

Please review the following site created with webstyle4 at www.porcupineskirunners.com
    My problem is this - when yuo look at the top of the template under the PSR logo you will seea white gap in between the blue (I call it ski) and teh grey section below that holds the Company name. When I look at the site in FrontPage 2003 it looks okay but when I publish it this is what I get. If you go throughthe 3 page site all have the same inherent problem. I have re-started this site from scratch 3 times only to have the same issue. Thinking that there is a fix to this and I'm just missing somthing I shut down the sofware and re-open it again and go into the Project Folder for this site, I right click on the page and I get "template defaults" which I would assume sets the page template back to default but this doesn't seem to fix the above mentioned problem. If I right click on that page again at a later time I get the message that Webstyle4 has encountered a errora nd will shut down. From that point any time I try even to work on that same page it still crashes the software.
    I've been using this software for about 3 weeks and I find this very frustrating.

Please reply
    Thanks

Please review the following site created with webstyle4 at www.porcupineskirunners.com
    My problem is this - when yuo look at the top of the template under the PSR logo you will seea white gap in between the blue (I call it ski) and teh grey section below that holds the Company name. When I look at the site in FrontPage 2003 it looks okay but when I publish it this is what I get. If you go throughthe 3 page site all have the same inherent problem. I have re-started this site from scratch 3 times only to have the same issue. Thinking that there is a fix to this and I'm just missing somthing I shut down the sofware and re-open it again and go into the Project Folder for this site, I right click on the page and I get "template defaults" which I would assume sets the page template back to default but this doesn't seem to fix the above mentioned problem. If I right click on that page again at a later time I get the message that Webstyle4 has encountered a errora nd will shut down. From that point any time I try even to work on that same page it still crashes the software.
    I've been using this software for about 3 weeks and I find this very frustrating.

Please reply
    Thanks