Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

May be simple question. I wants to used tube or brush on path like circle/rectangle or text. Is it possible and how?

Thanks,

shreeit

May be simple question. I wants to used tube or brush on path like circle/rectangle or text. Is it possible and how?

Thanks,

shreeit

Hello,
    I use psp7 and what I would do to make a tube or brush on a path like the text, because I dont think you can do the tube like that in psp, I would do my text in the circle or whatever in psp then copy/paste the text over to animationshop, and be sure to resize the tube and past it over to animationshop, then use the rotation tool to angle your tube to match with the text.. not sure if this helps or not.

<center>http://pages.ivillage.com/kindlesimz//mizkpinky.jpg</center>

Why not select the area between two circles and use the tube or brush in a roughly circular stroke so that it only applies to the area inside the space between the two circles.

Wouldn't that force it to roughly at least follow an edit path?

Raymond

What is being asked for is something that Adobe Photoshop can do, which is to stroke a path with a brush or in this case, a tube. I'd love it if PSP would have done that for either tool. You can make the brush or tube tool stroke a straight line by holding down the shift key. Since tubes usually are not contiguous, you could make a lot of little connected lines to stroke a circle. PhotoImpact will do this, it is a command called "Paint on the Edges". It works with either a brush or tube or in their case "stamp".
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode