Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: moving elements

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to grab a hold of everything in every frame on your timeline, and move it over a little bit, I have tried a select all and moving it in the info pallette but it just moves the elements in the frame that I am in.
    Thanks,
    Nicholas S
    IP

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to grab a hold of everything in every frame on your timeline, and move it over a little bit, I have tried a select all and moving it in the info pallette but it just moves the elements in the frame that I am in.
    Thanks,
    Nicholas S
    IP

erg...

I think you'd actually have to Ctrl-A (Select All) and move everything a little, THEN create a new keyframe and repeat the process if you wnat to keep moving the elements.

As far as I know, onece elements are placed at point X across MANY frames, you have to move everything frame by frame, unless those several frames consist of something like:

Keyframe1 ------------------->o which would be one keyframe spanning many frames. In THIS case, you would only have to move the elements in the first and last frame.

Spectre

http://www3.sympatico.ca/the_spectre

IP

Four steps to get it done:
    1. Click "Edit multiple Frames" button.
    2. Move the sliders that will appear in your timeline palette to select the range of frames you want to be affected.
    3. Then carefully marquee-select everything on the stage you want to be moved.
    4. Use arrow keys to move the things around

I tried to use Ctrl+A (Select All). It appears as everything on the stage is selected but as soon as you press an arrow key things are getting messed up. The way I described above always worked for me.
    IP