Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've generated a new look and feel for a web site using an Xara Webstyle template. The Javascript calls work fine for pages within the same folder of a section containing multiple pages produced based on the Webstyle template. However,I have a site with numerous folders (sections) and pages. When I place a call to a parallel folder, the Webstyle scripting routine generates garbage calls, no matter how I refer to the folder location within the same web site. I am not a Javascript power user but when I examined the Xara Javascript generated I can see that there is a base file location call. How do I change that to my site root directory or is it even possible?

(From a software development standpoint, it would sure be nice to have an option to set a default directory call for graphics and web site publications).

Barb T., New Mexico USA

I've generated a new look and feel for a web site using an Xara Webstyle template. The Javascript calls work fine for pages within the same folder of a section containing multiple pages produced based on the Webstyle template. However,I have a site with numerous folders (sections) and pages. When I place a call to a parallel folder, the Webstyle scripting routine generates garbage calls, no matter how I refer to the folder location within the same web site. I am not a Javascript power user but when I examined the Xara Javascript generated I can see that there is a base file location call. How do I change that to my site root directory or is it even possible?

(From a software development standpoint, it would sure be nice to have an option to set a default directory call for graphics and web site publications).

Barb T., New Mexico USA

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BarbTNMUSA:

Barb T., New Mexico USA<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please can you provide the url address where the problem can be viewed