Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello, I have downloaded the trial version of webstyle 4 and I am considering buying it. The only thing that would stop me from buying this product is one of the options in the Navbars/menus section.

I am trying to create a navbar, but I cannot have two line of text (one on top of another) in each of the buttons.

You can do it in the Button section of the program, but not in the navbar section. Does anyone know how to do it, because I have looked long and hard, but I can't find a way. Thanks in advance

Hello, I have downloaded the trial version of webstyle 4 and I am considering buying it. The only thing that would stop me from buying this product is one of the options in the Navbars/menus section.

I am trying to create a navbar, but I cannot have two line of text (one on top of another) in each of the buttons.

You can do it in the Button section of the program, but not in the navbar section. Does anyone know how to do it, because I have looked long and hard, but I can't find a way. Thanks in advance

http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif Hello
    I do not know for sure what you are trying to do but if I did not understand wrong when you going to Menu if you click on the text and then press Delete on your keyboard that line will be gone, so you can have a button with texts or without text at all.

I hope this help you.

No...what I mean is being able to have 2 lines of text (one on top of the other) in the same button on a navbar/menu. I have attached an example.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Was the posting of the pic showing that it *could* be done thus people didn't reply? Or did you figure out how Trish?

Just curious....

No...this is a single button that I have created. I want to know if webstyle will generate a menu that can have buttons like this (with the 2 lines of text). At the moment, it is only possible to create single buttons with 2 lines of text....not menus.Anyway, I am sure it cannot be done...I have looked everywhere on the program. What I actually had to do was create all the single buttons individually (a normal and a roll over) and then go and edit the javascript to allow these buttons into the menu.

I have an example of what I mean here: http://www.users.tpg.com.au/stevemm/menu/test.htm

In this example, there are a few buttons with 2 lines of text..Webstyle will not do this in the menu section.

I had to go into the button section and create each button individually. I then had to go into the javascript file and change the code to accommodate for these buttons.

Does anyone have any idea whether webstyle can create the 2 lines of text for the buttons in the menu mode....or do I have to go and create the buttons individually???? Thanks