Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Why does PSP7 have such a useless method of drawing Bezier curve lines?
    -I don't get it: before, I had Font Creator and PSP7. Drawing complex-curved shapes in Font Creator takes a bit of time, but definitely works. PSP does most other stuff great, but -seems to me- to be total cr4p in this regard.
    -Eventually I aquired a copy of Xara Webster (included free with 3D purchase). Drawing complex-curved shapes in Webster is easier even than in Font Creator. What takes 2 minutes to do perfectly in Webster, would take 20 in Font Creator, and simply isn't practical at all in PSP7. The Bezier is the only vec-drawing part that stinks, but it stinks biiiiig time, almost as if they forgot to provide any way to draw curved lines, and so decided to throw the cheapest lame-o method they could find in at the end. Does anybody here use the Bezier curve draw for anything useful? Have you ever drawn a pretty picture with it?
    IP

Why does PSP7 have such a useless method of drawing Bezier curve lines?
    -I don't get it: before, I had Font Creator and PSP7. Drawing complex-curved shapes in Font Creator takes a bit of time, but definitely works. PSP does most other stuff great, but -seems to me- to be total cr4p in this regard.
    -Eventually I aquired a copy of Xara Webster (included free with 3D purchase). Drawing complex-curved shapes in Webster is easier even than in Font Creator. What takes 2 minutes to do perfectly in Webster, would take 20 in Font Creator, and simply isn't practical at all in PSP7. The Bezier is the only vec-drawing part that stinks, but it stinks biiiiig time, almost as if they forgot to provide any way to draw curved lines, and so decided to throw the cheapest lame-o method they could find in at the end. Does anybody here use the Bezier curve draw for anything useful? Have you ever drawn a pretty picture with it?
    IP

Actually, I use the Bezier tool fairly often. I have no specific examples to show you, but if you go to my site, there is work there that incorporates the use of the bezier tool.

Studio Bean

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Have a good one!

Carolyn
    IP