Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I want to create a button set using Xara3D6, but the size of the design keeps changing as I change the length or the text. For example, I want a button that says "Reply" and another that says "Back to Top", but I want the button to remain fixed at 90px wide. If I export the graphic and use the sizing feature, it changes the size of the entire graphic, but it will also change the font size according to the scale of the magnification.

Is there any way to keep the design width at a constant size regardless of the length of the text? Do I have to copy-and-paste using Adobe or something similar?

Thank you for your time.

Hi Dewey,

Welcome to Talgraphics... Show the frame (it is the little button tht looks like a frame) then type ALT-R and set the proper size for your graphic. does this help?

Thank you for responding.

Your post does help to a point- I understand how to use the frame.

After playing with the program some more, I don't think it's designed to do what I'm looking for, which is keep the "board" and the text at constant sizes, both at the same time.

I guess I'm going to have to C&P text onto the button to keep them at the same relative sizes, unless anyone else has an idea...