Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's there !!!

Sorry for this busy time again and for non replying to Christine's questions about text inside shapes. I'll certainly do it in a few days.

Now my Community's Rose Garden web site is open, and this is my very first experiment in this matter.

Check it at:

www.botarosa.com

Very uncomplete and nothing in english at this time, but some english pages are already written.

All feed back is very welcome.

Very friendly and thank you for your patience [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sorry for this busy time again and for non replying to Christine's questions about text inside shapes. I'll certainly do it in a few days.

Now my Community's Rose Garden web site is open, and this is my very first experiment in this matter.

Check it at:

www.botarosa.com

Very uncomplete and nothing in english at this time, but some english pages are already written.

All feed back is very welcome.

Very friendly and thank you for your patience [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

What a stunning and elegantly designed site.

Bravo. It is not hard to see your passion for roses, Ivan.

(Now all you need is a little content to add to the beautiful navigation buttons.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

The Xara Xone

Love those understated navigation buttons. Excellent.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

....is just the right word! It's beautiful and I very much lk. fwd. to further developements.

Penny

Bummer [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry for this hope Gaussian!

Many thanks for your advices, Gary, Egg and Penny.

Roses and Elegance, of course they are linked; "L'élégance et la Rose" was the title of a very interesting book written by my friend Ivo Pauwels about our common friend the great belgian rose grower Louis Lens. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Kindly,
    ivan

Ivan, you have taste. The site is so quietly and elegantly successful. Keep up the good work, Neil

I agree with everyone! Extremely classy and elegant! The buttons are brilliant! It's going to be very exciting to see it all come together.

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

Quiet thanks to Neil and the "Rosebrush and toiletbush man" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ivan