Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I've just completed consruction drawings for a new jail ("correctional" facility) I designed. It can now go to tender and I can start getting some more sleep & my life back. The ninety-plus hour weeks of the last three or four months kept me from my family far too much and away from these xara forums too.

It feels great to check back in but I'm rather overwhelmed by the hundreds of new threads that developed while I wasn't checking in. I used to read every posting - and now to see so many new-to-me threads, it has me feeling a little lost. I guess I'll have to crack open a few 'Beck's' (Great German Beer) and sit down to some reading. I'm looking forward to returning to active participation (and to the Beck's!).

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I've just completed consruction drawings for a new jail ("correctional" facility) I designed. It can now go to tender and I can start getting some more sleep & my life back. The ninety-plus hour weeks of the last three or four months kept me from my family far too much and away from these xara forums too.

It feels great to check back in but I'm rather overwhelmed by the hundreds of new threads that developed while I wasn't checking in. I used to read every posting - and now to see so many new-to-me threads, it has me feeling a little lost. I guess I'll have to crack open a few 'Beck's' (Great German Beer) and sit down to some reading. I'm looking forward to returning to active participation (and to the Beck's!).

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

You've been sadly missed. I've been wondering were you where, but I guessed from your post a few weeks ago you were still doing porridge. Have a whole case of Becks. Welcome home.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Good to have you back. Were you released on your own recognisence or did you get time off for good behavior? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

The Xara Xone

Good to see you here again Ross! Enjoy the time with your family, the Becks, and "playing" with Xara.

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Glad you finally have time to take a "break".
    Mickie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jail.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	6145  

hey, good on ya Ross... and Mickie... this worx is right on... [thumbs up]