Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I quote from the www.graphics.com Newsletter, which is edited by an old friend of many here, namely the graphically industrious Chris Dickman:

THE I OF THE PERCEIVER
    In "NeoBook 4.1: Non-Nerdy Programming for Non-Programming Designers," designer Klaus Nordby takes a look at a tool that he describes as "a full-fledged visual programming tool - for non-programmers". So if you've always wanted to put your designs to work in an actual application of your own creation, this should be of interest. Oh, and don't miss his sidebar on the WindowsFX skinning utility, to give your desktop that oh-so-kewl look."

That's right. Don't miss a word - and it's all at www.graphics.com :-)

K
    www.graphics.com (columnist)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

I quote from the www.graphics.com Newsletter, which is edited by an old friend of many here, namely the graphically industrious Chris Dickman:

THE I OF THE PERCEIVER
    In "NeoBook 4.1: Non-Nerdy Programming for Non-Programming Designers," designer Klaus Nordby takes a look at a tool that he describes as "a full-fledged visual programming tool - for non-programmers". So if you've always wanted to put your designs to work in an actual application of your own creation, this should be of interest. Oh, and don't miss his sidebar on the WindowsFX skinning utility, to give your desktop that oh-so-kewl look."

That's right. Don't miss a word - and it's all at www.graphics.com :-)

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)

Wow Klaus... this is your usual indepth look at what seems to be an interesting little app to create yet more little apps... I do hope you emails to these folks got the UI message through, and that the next version will be more intuitive than ever .... right on... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yup, check this article out folks... some good reading here for sure... [beer chugs Klaus] ya must be thirsty after such a review... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

thanx

Thanks, gidgit - yes I was thirsty indeed after all that thinking, designing and writing! I am having a drink right now, and it's not beer . . . ;-)

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K

MultiMediaBuilder for $45, which was written by Oscar, who also wrote RealDrawPro. Maybe I'm wrong (I've not used either)but I think it's the same sort of product, do tell me if it isn't! It can be found at

http://www.mediachance.com/oldindex.html

Jon
    Jon

I know all about it. It's slicker UI-wise, but not nearly as powerful as NeoBook.

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K