Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I found a fla which has a frame name (with a red flag) and a button with the gotoandstop command pointing to the named frame. How do I name the frame. I have double clicked on the frame but it only names it on the left (where the lock and view buttons are) but I can't put a name in the frames. Can anyone help?
    IP

I found a fla which has a frame name (with a red flag) and a button with the gotoandstop command pointing to the named frame. How do I name the frame. I have double clicked on the frame but it only names it on the left (where the lock and view buttons are) but I can't put a name in the frames. Can anyone help?
    IP

Go to the frame you wish to name. Make sure it is a keyframe. On your toolbar, go to Window>Panels>Frame. When the Frame Panel pops up, type the name you wish to give it in the Label box. That will set a label/name for the frame.

Good luck,

Scott
    IP

After reading your message again, it looks like you are not setting the frame to a key frame. That's why it's naming it to the left. There is probably a keyframe to the left of it. Make it a key frame and follow the instructions in my previous post.

Good luck,

Scott
    IP