Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am using the Webstyle 4 Web Page design, Elements Theme. The Elements Page 2 has a picture on the left with a blue box around it. I have changed the picture to my logo but how do I remove the blue box.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roadrunner:
    I am using the Webstyle 4 Web Page design, Elements Theme. The Elements Page 2 has a picture on the left with a blue box around it. I have changed the picture to my logo but how do I remove the blue box.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you insert your own logo into the blue box it is inserted as the backgorund image of the blue box. Therefore the blue box is part of the image. The image would be saved as Elements_page2_logo2.jpg so you need to replace this image with your own.

Having saved your web page, select start followed by photos. Navigate to the location where the graphic files for the page have been saved to and select to edit Elements_page2_logo2.jpg. This will cause the image to be loaded into the webstyle editor. Click on the size tab and take a note of the width of the photo.

Next Click on start and then photos and select the photo which you wish to replace Elements_page2_logo2.jpg

Once the photo has been loaded into the editor, select the size and crop tab and set the image width to be the same as Elements_page2_logo2.jpg and select to save the photo as Elements_page2_logo2.jpg overwriting the original Elements_page2_logo2.jpg.

Open the web page in your web page editor and the image with the bluse border will be replaced with your own image

Hope this helps