Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi,

The navigational menus highlight for the chosen page while viewing that page to identify where you are, but when you link to a .php page it highlights both the Home button and the button for the .php page. All works correctly if the pages linked to are .htm.

I can not find the reference in the .js files. How do I stop this behavior?

Thank You.
    Rythmist

Hi,

The navigational menus highlight for the chosen page while viewing that page to identify where you are, but when you link to a .php page it highlights both the Home button and the button for the .php page. All works correctly if the pages linked to are .htm.

Thank You.
    Rythmist

HI Can you post the url of where this problem can be viewed? Alternatively please submit a support request from the Webstyle FAQ http://xara.com/support/webstyle and let us know the url of where the problem can be viewed

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I submitted to Xara support.

Rythmist

Rythmist -

Just wanted to mention that I'm having the same problem when .asp pages are linked. If you do get a fix from Xara, please post here.

Thanks,
    Chris

We have contacted the customer to obtian some additional information and have asked our testing team to see if the problem can be reproduced. We will post additional information here shortly.

Early signs show that that problem can be reproduced when linking to .php pages but not to .asp pages.

Please provide the url where the problem with .asp pages can be viewed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rythmist:
    Hi,

Thank You.
    Rythmist<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will be pleased to know that we have a fix for this problem. The changes will be rolled out in line with a new build of Webstyle 4.

For those customers that encounter this problem please contact support from the webstyle faq and include the url address of where the problem can be viewed

Thank you
    Customer Support

i did send a support message with this issue but got no reply.

www.affiliatedefense.com/register.htm - click on faq for instance and it does not stick.

will it support when you go directly to a page as in the above sample (highlight REGISTER) or AFTER you click on a link as in when you click on FAQ?

--Tone

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valuehosted:
    i did send a support message with this issue but got no reply.

http://www.affiliatedefense.com/register.htm - click on faq for instance and it does not stick.

will it support when you go directly to a page as in the above sample (highlight REGISTER) or AFTER you click on a link as in when you click on FAQ?

--Tone<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can see that the problem is no longer applicable for you as you have sub menus on your navbar. I will send the fix to your email preventing the problem from reoccuring

I did post a support query on 11/2/2003 but have not received any response except the original response stating that "this is not an answer to your request". I do not have a site to post at this time, working on an Intranet site. Here is my support ticket number - 37123:9023:0.

This was posted by Xara Support:
    You will be pleased to know that we have a fix for this problem. The changes will be rolled out in line with a new build of Webstyle 4.

For those customers that encounter this problem please contact support from the webstyle faq and include the url address of where the problem can be viewed

Thank you

Does this mean that if I can't give the url where my problem can be viewed, that I can't get the fix?

Thanks

Chris Phelps