Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I just bought a Wacom Intuos 6x8 and am loving it so far. I wonder if there is any wisdom particular to tablets and Xara that others can share?

Wacom provide a utility called Sensiva. Any tips on customizing it for xara?

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartoon.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	20046  

I just bought a Wacom Intuos 6x8 and am loving it so far. I wonder if there is any wisdom particular to tablets and Xara that others can share?

Wacom provide a utility called Sensiva. Any tips on customizing it for xara?

Regards, Ross

Hello Ross,

I just bought the same one, taking a bit of getting used to and I still resort to the mouse for some things, but the pain in my wrist is going.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

... Ross has a tablet now, look out.

No, that wasn't meant to be sarcastic ... look what he's done already, and the pen part is still in the box !!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Ross,

Firstly, your little sketch is the spitting image of a man I saw at the international airport in pre-civil war Yugoslavia. My 5-year-old nephew saw him, too, and ran up to him and pointed out the nose, which was literally the size of a baseball. It was kind of awkward...

Secondly, and even more awkward, how do you convince your better half that you need an Intuos? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Foot rubs and herbal teas for a month?

Risto

Risto - Have you noticed how much your wrist hurts? And that elbow really is starting to bother you - right? And now when you think about it, doesn't your shoulder kind-a hurt? Oh viking man - you are a wreck! If you don't take care of your health you are going to loose your job and have to leave beautiful Canada. You had better rush on over to wacom.com and get yourself a Intuos before you fall apart. Don't you know how important ergonomics are??? You can't put a price on your health - somethings are just too important. Man, you don't have time to discuss this with your wife - you are in pain! Go out and spend whatever it takes to make yourself well again - before it is too f'n late. Your wrist, elbow, and shoulder will appreciate your concern.

Cheers to good health - (pop the top on another Tuborg) - Ross

just point out to your sweetie just how important that manual dexterity is in other arenas... so you're really doing it for her.

Some things just aren't worth risking. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hi Ross,

Got a tablet for my health [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I couldn't afford an Intuos, but the bargain basement tablet seems to work fairly well.

Soquili [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horse_sketch.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	18289  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update