Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have done everything I know to cut the size of this movie down to 270kb. I load it into an HTML page every way I know how but when I view it online nothing hgappens. It appears the browser is trying to load it but it never comes up?
    Help?
    A.
    IP

I have done everything I know to cut the size of this movie down to 270kb. I load it into an HTML page every way I know how but when I view it online nothing hgappens. It appears the browser is trying to load it but it never comes up?
    Help?
    A.
    IP

Your server is probably too slow. If you are using public domain -upgrade to private one.
    When looking for the hosting provider make sure they have good connection to the Internet backbone.
    I guess it's not what you wanted to hear, but I've been there, that's why I'm replying to your post.
    IP

270k is a huge site!!!

think about this. If 1 meg takes up to 10 min to load on a 56k dial up then 270k is almost 1/3 of a meg. So it will take upwards of 3.5 min to load that site.

Studys show that people start to click to get away after just 7 seconds.

Your gona have to brake that site up into smaller swfs. Or make sure you use the Bandwidth Profiler in Flash to check where your heavy material is.
    and rework the flow. Regards, Bill

Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    Macromeidians 1:1

In the begining the web was dark and void, and the net was with out color or shape, Then there was a Flash and Life came to the web and vision became reality.
    IP