Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi out there!
    Here is a tip for using XARAX to chage perspectives of Photos the easy Way - to use it for plain Sights of Buildings or so..
    That meanns the german text ...http://www.salzburg.co.at/hmooslechn...egativeuse.jpg

Hi out there!
    Here is a tip for using XARAX to chage perspectives of Photos the easy Way - to use it for plain Sights of Buildings or so..
    That meanns the german text ...http://www.salzburg.co.at/hmooslechn...egativeuse.jpg

Heimo

When you say perspective Negatives it can mean in English bad things about perspective. But after looking at your images I see what you mean. (I think :-)

If you have a photo of a building, for example, and the photo is slightly distorted and not sqaure, you can use a Default Perspective Envelope to correct the distortion and make the building square.

Is that correct? That is a "positive" use of Xara's Perspective :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Rarely So Humble...

Correct!-Gary.

Apologize my bad and unreflected english, not to say my german is better...

if someone finds mistakes in my languages, feel free to take it away...

(the Use of this function is very simple in Xara and very expensive in arcitectural programs, especially made for that reason...)

If i draw Plans of old Buildings in Archicad, i am used to measure the most with my laser-Disto, but of corse if You are back in the office, You realize some missing measures for sure! So take a photo, take Xara unperspective the Photo the Way above and dtraw the missing measures which is near enough for that purpose.

Thanks - xara! :-)