Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've been on this forum only for a week or so and I'm happy to see a moderator who is so concerned about the members and who tries to help them any way he can. He has helped me a lot when I posted my first questions and I noticed that he's doing that with any other new member (like for example mrGraffiti).
    Most forum moderators seem to be there only for the purpose to create a clan of long-time members and who seem to ignore most new members. Mark is the opposite and he has shown to me in this short time that the whole purpose of being a moderator is to let members feel at home, even if they just started posting messages. I've joined quite some boards and many times I got annoyed with moderators who like to point out all the time what the forum rules are, who don't have any understanding of the subject the forums is dedicated to and who don't understand what it takes to make a board a great place for members to STAY.
    I was already pleased to see that the Xara forum has the same dedicated moderators.

Mark, once again, you're doing a great job and it's really nice to see that there are still moderators who know what it takes to make a great forum. You give me the inspiration to show the same dedication (if possible) to any fellow members.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hey that's a pretty cool thing to say Guassian, i thnk you very much for those kind words my friend.

I just try to do as much as i can and whenever i'm able to. I like talking with and helping out others on this board, AND on my own site's board too http://photoshopgurus.info/forum

Keeps my wits sharpened. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

And thanks in advance for any help YOU can offer to other members, be they new or old. I appreciate, as do all the members, any help that can be given from one member to other.
    That's what i thought these forums are supposed to be all about. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP

Oh, I didn't know that, that http://photoshopgurus.info was your site. I just discovered it some weeks ago and kept it on my favorites list since then. Time for me to join your forum too then. Hope to talk to you there too [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Keep up the good work Mark!
    IP