Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I would like to create a watermark with my companies logo, to keep other websites from easily stealing my image. I figure it can be saved as an action so that I can use it for all pics. I do about 30 a day. Any ideas???
    IP

I would like to create a watermark with my companies logo, to keep other websites from easily stealing my image. I figure it can be saved as an action so that I can use it for all pics. I do about 30 a day. Any ideas???
    IP

Make an image with your logo. Either you make it from light grey to black, depending on the intensity you wish, on a white background or you make it from white to dark grey on a black background.
    Then you open it as a new layer (drag it on your image) and blend both using in the first case Multiply, and in the second case Screen.

Multiply makes everything darker except pure white, and Screen makes everything lighter except pure black.

Still, you also have a watermark filter in Photoshop for which you have to pay. Unfortunately it has already been "cracked".
    There is no absolute guarantee on the Web but this: anyone with a determined mind and a little (yes, not more) knowledge and logical mind can get hold of everything that is on the Web.

Besides: most watermarks really ruin the aesthetic aspect of the image they should protect.
    IP