Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello, My name is BJ Adams and I'm currently a student at Lake Washington Technical College. I’m trying to find some graphic internship in the local Seattle area. That can get me out of the classroom and onto real work experience.
    The programs I am familiar with are:
    Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Quark and Acrobat. So, if anyone can try and help me out by pointing me in a direction or, giving me some little project to work on.

Thanks,

BJ
    :-)
    IP

Hello, My name is BJ Adams and I'm currently a student at Lake Washington Technical College. I’m trying to find some graphic internship in the local Seattle area. That can get me out of the classroom and onto real work experience.
    The programs I am familiar with are:
    Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Quark and Acrobat. So, if anyone can try and help me out by pointing me in a direction or, giving me some little project to work on.

Thanks,

BJ
    IP

Hello BJ! (Might want to consider changing that tag line)... Ok, I'm Swedish... but being called 'BJ' can't be a good thing...

I doubt that Talkgraphics would be the place to find an internship...

I know nothing of these things as I'm not in the 'field', but I would imagine that you will have more success "networking" locally. If you have the talent/skills - wouldn't the teachers at your school be able to nudge you in the right direction?

The "Web" can be a cold and empty place - why not target your immediate surroundings instead? This way you not only get to show off your amazing portfolio - but your amazing self as well?!
    IP

Hey Risto Klint, thanks for the advise.......
    IP