Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I made this image & want to rotate the image using corelxara. I went to help & it told me to select the image then go to the plugins menu & select bitmap efects then select flip and rotate.
    The problem I have is after I selected the image and did what it said I found that the options under bitmap efects were all greyed out.
    Why is this happening.
    IP

I made this image & want to rotate the image using corelxara. I went to help & it told me to select the image then go to the plugins menu & select bitmap efects then select flip and rotate.
    The problem I have is after I selected the image and did what it said I found that the options under bitmap efects were all greyed out.
    Why is this happening.
    IP

Sorry for the delay but I was hoping someone else would answer this thread. It's really very simple.
    Select the 'Selector Tool' (arrow) click on the image (or bitmap) and notice the 8 squared bounding box. Click again and it changes to 8 rotational arrows. 'Mouse over' one of the corners and you can rotate the image at will.
    Hope this helps. There's a lot more you can do, but this should help you for now.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP